Please click here for our current appointment procedures.
Free online consultation
Why Choose Us
Having your teeth straightened represents a considerable investment in time and money so it’s important to make the right decision. As orthodontic specialists our skills have been perfected during five additional years of dedicated orthodontic training following our training as general dentists. As consultants within the NHS, we are trained to the highest level enabling us to confidently diagnose and address your treatment needs. We are passionate about straightening teeth – it’s all we do and we are really good at it!
11 reasons to have
treatment at No1
- Great results: We make sure you enjoy your treatment journey with us as much as you enjoy the results!
- Purpose-built clinic: Orthodontics is a speciality which is why we’ve created a specialist clinic. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art facility has been designed with your comfort in mind.
- Free parking: We have free on-site parking so you won’t waste time searching for a car park when you come to the clinic for your check-ups.
- Specialist orthodontists: At No1 The Orthodontic Specialists you’re guaranteed number 1 service because our orthodontists are specialists in their field. They’re trained to the highest level and have both won the Chapman Award, a prestigious orthodontic prize. Dr Anne-Marie Smith was also a finalist in the 2017 Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
- Range of treatment options: As a patient of No1 The Orthodontic Specialists, we’ll treat you as an individual. That means recommending the right type of braces to achieve the best result. We have a range of treatment options so no matter what your need, we have the solution and skill at our fingertips.
- Evening appointments: We know how busy life can be, so we try and fit your appointments in to your schedule. We also offer evening appointments should you need to come and see us after work.
- Latest technology: We use the very latest techniques and materials to achieve the best outcome for you. We also work with innovative technology to get precise results and make your treatment experience as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Experienced professionals: We have over 30 combined years of orthodontic experience treating thousands of delighted patients with amazing results. Check out our smile gallery to see some of the beautiful smiles we’ve created.
- Free consultation: We make it easy for you to get started with treatment. You can book a free consultation to find out if braces are right for you, and there’s no obligation to proceed with treatment.
- Excellent customer service: Our team love what they do and enjoy working with every one of our patients to achieve a number one result from orthodontic treatment.
- Affordable treatment: Our treatment fees reflect very good value, and our patients recommend us because we offer a friendly, efficient and high quality personal service. We disclose all treatment costs before performing treatment, so you don’t get any surprises, and we offer a choice of payment structures to make orthodontic treatment affordable.